In great condition throughout, and ready to call home, this spacious, open-plan lowset brick and tile residence is in an ideal location, within easy walking distance to an array of schools, transport, parks, walking/bike tracks and within a couple of minutes’ drive to both Cleveland Central shopping precinct and Victoria Point Lakeside Shopping Centre. Suiting a broad market – entry-level buyers, downsizers and investors, this property will appeal to most due to the practical configuration, fantastic layout for entertaining, 4 bedrooms plus study or media room, multiple living areas, no stairs and overall the great condition of the property.
* Brick & tile construction
* 4 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with ensuite including dual vanities and massive walk-in wardrobe!
* Open plan lounge and dining area with reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard and bench space, breakfast bar, electric cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and pantry
* Separate media room or home office
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Separate toilet
* Internal laundry with access outside to the drying area
* Neutral colour schemes throughout
* Two large linen press
* Ducted Vacuum
* Sparkling inground salt water pool
* Covered outdoor entertainer’s patio overlooking the pool and backyard
* 5000L Rain water tank
* Private and fully fenced backyard – practical 549m2 flat block
* Double remote garage with internal access and extra storage options
* Security screens throughout
* Redland Hospital – 4.7km or 9 min drive approx.
* Cleveland Centre – 4.8km or 8 min drive approx.
* Victoria Point Lakeside shopping centre – 3.9km or 7 min drive approx.
* Bayview State School – 1.6km or 4 min drive approx.
* Carmel Catholic College – 1.7km or 4 min drive approx.
* Thornlands state school – 2.6km or 4 min drive approx.
* William Stewart Park – 993m or 3 min drive approx.
If you are looking for a well-priced, low maintenance and centrally located home, that has easy access to shops, transport, schools and parkland and most importantly the fantastic lifestyle that living near Moreton Bay has to offer, contact Taryn Phillips. This home is not expected to last.