Situated in one of the most tightly held pockets of prestigious Bridgeman Downs, ‘The Habitat’, this expansive, executive, tranquil and architecturally designed residence is nestled on a 700m2 parcel of land with uninterrupted treetop views and access to seemingly endless parkland with walking/bicycle tracks at your doorstep.
This family residence, which is an impressive 314m2 of internal floor space, has been meticulously maintained and is beautifully presented by the original owners. The home has a relaxed feel and provides a flexible floorplan that flows seamlessly from the indoor to outdoor living areas with an ideal North Easterly aspect and is surrounded by colourful landscaped gardens that have been perfectly maintained.
Upstairs you will find:
* A large welcoming tiled entry from the front porch and manicured gardens
* Formal carpeted lounge room which could easily be converted to another bedroom with ensuite if required
* 4 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 with build-in wardrobes and master with impressive walk-in wardrobe
* 2 well-appointed and spacious bathrooms, master with ensuite and separate toilet from the main bathroom
* Plenty of linen cupboards / additional storage options
* Laundry Chute
Midlevel layout includes:
* Open plan living and dining areas with high ceilings, large windows and a lovely tree-lined aspect with access out to the wraparound entertaining deck
* Polished Spotted Gum timber flooring throughout
* Open plan kitchen with plenty of cupboard/bench space, dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven, spacious pantry.
Lower level includes:
* Extra large remote garage with work bench, internal access and epoxy flooring
* Internal laundry with laundry chute and plenty of cupboards as well as access outside to the drying area
* Media room with built-in ‘Sony’ surround sound. The room can also potentially be converted into another bedroom
* Fantastic workshop / man-cave area and extensive lockable storage area (32m2)
* 2 x 5500L water tanks
Outside and extras:
* Fully fenced on a private 700m2 allotment in a family-friendly cul-de-sac with great neighbours!
* Extended wrap-around covered entertaining deck overlooking the sparkling inground saltwater pool and parkland
* Internal timber stairwell which connects the lower, middle and upper levels
* Polished Spotted Gum timber flooring
* Private, lockable gate out to the parkland reserve/walking tracks
* ‘Vacumaid’ system throughout the home
* Ceiling fans in 3 of the bedrooms
* Inground salt water swimming pool and equipment
* Beautifully landscaped gardens/pathways
Close to all amenities including local shops and restaurants, a few minutes’ walk to a direct bus to the city, a few minutes’ drive to several shopping centres and hospitals, quality public and private schools and approximately 25 minutes to the airport.
With this home’s location, aspect, condition and long list of features, it will not be available for long so don’t miss your opportunity to inspect this beautiful residence while you can. Properties located in ‘The Habitat’ and especially those that back onto the parkland do not last and are not often available for sale. Call or email Taryn Phillips today to arrange your private inspection or drop by our open home as a property such as this will not be overlooked by an astute buyer.