Representing the ultimate house-alternative for buyers unwilling to compromise on space or luxury, these exclusive new townhomes are poised to set a breath-taking new standard in low-maintenance living.
Positioned in a quiet street directly across from open greenspace, the boutique complex of only four homes will showcase the height of contemporary elegance, quality, and design ingenuity.
Living up to their name, “Solaris”, with soft light-diffusing colour palettes, vast architectural windows and high ceilings, each two-level residence boasts an incredible floorplan of up to 180sqms. All feature expansive open plan ground floor living spaces flowing to privately landscaped alfresco entertaining courtyards, second upstairs recreation areas (some with integrated study desks) and large usable balconies.
Add to this the oversized bedroom retreats, luxuriously scaled bathrooms, abundant storage, and rarity of double remote garages, to discover homes that are clearly distinguished from all else in their class.
Downsizers will no longer feel that they have sacrificed on space, families can spread out over multiple indoor-outdoor living zones, and busy professionals will enjoy an easy lock-and-leave lifestyle with plenty of room to grow.
Showcasing premium finishes and an exceptional attention-to-detail throughout, the timeless designs combine blonde Oaks, opulent stone, and brushed gold accents with the unique “industrial luxe” element of exposed polished blockwork.
Further highlights include:
– High-end build from the esteemed Arena Constructions
– Architecturally landscaped with an emphasis on privacy
– Striking bespoke kitchens with stone benchtops, 2Pac and Oak timbergrain cabinetry; (2 boasting a butler’s pantry) and breakfast bars
– European kitchen appliances including induction cooktop and dishwasher
– 3 built-in bedrooms positioned together on the upper level include lavish masters with ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony
– Two superb floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms featuring custom wall-hung vanities, frameless glass shower screens, brushed brass tapware, backlit mirrors; main with bathtub
– Separate ground floor guest powder room
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout; ceiling fans; security screens capture fresh breezes
– Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and louvred windows; large skylights over stairwells
– Beautiful timber style floors to main living and staircase; plush carpets to upstairs recreation and bedrooms; stunning tiles to outdoor areas
– Feature tiling in kitchen and bathrooms; exposed polished blockwork; bushed brass doorware
– Laundry with stone benchtops, 2Pac and timber grain cabinetry
– Double remote integrated garage; onsite visitor and plenty of convenient street parking
– 6kW solar panel systems on each home
– The latest technology in smart home systems
– LED strip lighting throughout
– Affordable body corporate fees
– Construction commencing in January 2024, with completion expected by November 2024
Carefully selected for both its peace and centrality, this address is just metres from the sprawling 10-hectare Bradbury Park with playgrounds, picturesque pathways, and bowls club.
Also within easy walking distance of Prince Charles Hospital, excellent public transport routes as well as cafes, restaurants and shops including ALDI supermarket, it is 6-minute drive to Queensland’s largest shopping centre Westfield Chermside, moments from highly regarded local schools or childcare, with swift access to arterial roads connecting to the airport, coast, and CBD 10km away.
With new townhouse developments in coveted Chermside and its neighbouring suburbs becoming increasingly rare, especially small boutique complexes, these residences present an unmissable opportunity. For further information please contact Taryn any time on 0438 769 051 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Townhouse 1-Boasting the largest floorplan and perfect north-east facing aspect, the ground floor combines expansive interior living with a huge private front courtyard. The upper level features a huge recreation area, adjoining covered outdoor entertaining terrace, and king-sized master with dual-vanity, ensuite, large walk-in-robe and second private balcony.
Townhouse 2 -Featuring spacious east-facing living and courtyard kitchen, this residence also includes of a butler’s pantry to the kitchen and huge upper-level recreation area, expansive entertaining balcony and master with ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony access.
Townhouse 3-Ultra-private rear complex position featuring spacious ground floor interior and covered alfresco entertaining courtyard. The upper level offers a second living area with bonus integrated study and an enormous master with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony.
Townhouse 4- Secluded rear complex position featuring vast ground floor living and private covered alfresco entertaining patio. Upstairs boasts an integrated study to the second living area, extra-large linen cupboard, enormous master with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony; and the added benefit of a walk-in robe to the second bedroom.