Presenting you with the perfect opportunity to secure a slice of the real estate pie. As you look inside at this clever floor plan the revolutionary design becomes clear. This offers you an outstanding opportunity for the astute to invest in what appears to be one dwelling on the outside but two dwellings on the inside. Whether you choose greater income by having two independent rentals or occupying the entire property yourself, this home is sure to please.
Freshly painted and floors polished, this home is ready for you to up-pack and shift right in. Your family and friends will be impressed when you entertain them in your large private backyard and watch the children play safely in a fully fenced secure yard. An extra bathroom for guests when you entertain or a perfect addition if you decide to add a pool. Downstairs will inspire ideas for a second income, home office, or that perfect place for a teenager’s retreat.
With Brodies Park at your doorstep, you will love the ambient sounds of nature, as you relax on your covered rear deck & watch the day pass you by. You will have to be quick to secure, call Beth now to view this property so you don’t miss out.
• Immaculate four bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• Centralised bathroom with separate toilet
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
• Stunning polished floors, & carpet in bedrooms
• Separate living & dining areas
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Freshly painted
• Elevated views of Brodies Park
• Large open-plan multi-purpose space
• Fully self-contained with kitchen & bathroom
• S/S appliances with gas cooktop
• Private entrance, front & back
• Separate covered outdoor area
• Laundry & second bathroom
• Double lock up car accommodation
• Massive fully fenced flat backyard
• Side access for vehicles or toys
• Double gate access to Brodie Park
• Outdoor covered entertaining
• Covered external stairs from the back deck
• 24 Solar panels with 5 K/W system
• Plenty of additional parking for a boat, camper, or trailer
• Work shed with lighting, and power (3-phase connections only)
• Concrete area behind the shed for extra storage
• Room to add a pool
• Gas hot water
• Land approximately 1,012m2
Brodies Park -100m
Bus stop -120m
Local shops – 130m
Morayfield Train Station – 800m
Goodstart Early Learning – 1km
Morayfield High School – 850m
Morayfield Shopping Centre -1.9 km
Morayfield East State School -1k
St Columban’s College – 6km
Morayfield Tavern – 2.6km
Morayfield CBD – 2km
Morayfield is a lovely family-friendly suburb, offering great value with easy access to some of the region’s best private beaches for 4W Driving, camping, and boating, being only a few minute’s drive to the Bruce Highway. Rail links the suburb with Brisbane CBD in around 40 minutes and the airport is also around 30 minutes’ drive.
The choice of large retail and commercial shopping options also adds to the local value of residing in this area, as it is not necessary to travel far to access almost any of your needs.
Only 45 minutes to the Sunshine Coast with all its attractions, and the Gold Coast is accessible within one & a half hours. Location is everything and this suburb offers great options for first-time buyers and commuters alike. The choice of large retail and commercial shopping options also adds to the local value of residing in this area, as it is not necessary to travel far to access almost any of your needs.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.