Situated in a quiet and leafy enclave across from the highly sought after Kedron Brook, this stylish home filled with character and charm is meticulously renovated, with room for all of the family!
As you approach the property, the mature hedges and lush green grass show already just how much care and attention is given to this home. Ascending the internal timber stairs, the homes elevated position is primed to catch the breezes. As you enter the home, the polished wooden floors, casement windows and neutral tones will allow you to appreciate the light and space on offer. Open plan living flows through to a modern and contemporary kitchen. The glass stacker doors out to the covered balcony also connect the home perfectly.
With stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and central island bench, dishwasher and hardwood timber flooring, the gourmet kitchen is poised to meet your every culinary need.
Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans as well as the renovated family bathroom are also on this level, continuing the charismatic feel of this home.
Outside, the fully fenced yard is manicured, private and child-friendly. Summer barbecues are bound to be in abundance here.
The lower level is legal height and has also been tastefully renovated, providing a 4th and 5th bedroom (or study) as well as an ultra-modern ensuite off the 4th bedroom which includes a bathtub. There is also a fantastic rumpus or additional living space and plenty of storage options. An enormous laundry room also ensures that keeping on top of the family’s washing is a breeze.
If you are looking for the perfect lifestyle on weekends and an extremely high quality and centrally located home within close proximity to Kedron Brook, shops and transport, 55 Conifer Street is your answer. Contact Taryn today to arrange private viewing times or for further information.
At a glance:
* 5 bedroom highset rendered brick and tile residence in a highly sought after location;
* Seemingly endless bikeways and walking tracks through the Kedron Brook which is literally across the road;
* Fastidiously and extensively renovated and modernised throughout within the last few years;
* Legal height downstairs and includes 2 bedrooms (one with impressive ensuite);
* Casement windows throughout the home;
* Stylish timber flooring;
* Lock up garage with internal entry and remote access;
* Immaculate gardens and lush lawns;
* Elevated balcony that catches the breezes;
* Large 7,500 litre water tank with pump;
* Fully fenced and private yard with plenty of room for the kids to play;
* Plenty of extra storage options;
* Walk or ride to local cafes and shops;
* Quiet and sought after location;
* Kedron Brook parklands (over 40km of bicycle paths) – literally across the road
* Alderley train station (7 stops to the CBD) – 1.3km or 3 min drive approx.
* Grinstead Park (massive fort playground with BBQ facilities) – 1.2km or 3 min drive approx.
* Grange Forest Park – 810m or 2 min drive approx.
* Brisbane CBD – 7km or 16 min drive approx.
* Enoggera State school (Primary) – 1.6km or 3 min drive approx.
* Our Lady of the Assumption school (Primary) – 1.9km or 4 min drive approx.
* Everton Park State High School – 3.8km or 7 min drive approx.
* Mt Maria College (Secondary) – 3.3km or 8 min drive approx.
* Padua College (Secondary) – 4.6km or 9 min drive approx.
* Brisbane Domestic and International airport – 15km or 19 min drive approx.
* Coles and specialty shops – 1.5km or 3 min drive approx.
* Newmarket Olympic pool – 2.1km or 5 min drive approx.