With a modern design and spacious living areas, this large low-set home is located in a sought-after quiet, family-friendly pocket of Ferny Grove; making it the perfect place to raise a family.
The open plan design incorporates two living areas, a large dining space and centralised kitchen which is perfect for family gatherings. With an easy transition to the covered alfresco area which offers the perfect outdoor lifestyle; you can relax, entertain and watch the kids play, the options are endless.
If you are embracing the new way of working and working from home, you will also appreciate the study that flows from the kitchen.
Other impressive features include –
• Low-set and easy low maintenance living
• Centralised kitchen with high quality stainless steel appliances including an Ilve 6 burner gas cooktop, oven, Ilve Range hood, Bosch Dishwasher, soft closing draws and cupboards and stone bench tops
• 4 bedrooms with built-in robes plus a large master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe
• Two split air-conditioning units; one in the living room and one in the master bedroom
• Customised plantation shutters in the front lounge room
• Main bathroom with a shower and bath plus a separate toilet and powder room
• Convenient study off the kitchen
• New lights and fans throughout
• Freshly painted on the interior & exterior
• Vinyl flooring in the living areas, carpets in the bedrooms and front lounge room
• Quiet family friendly street
• Fully fenced flat backyard – with room to install a pool if desired!
• A large garden shed
• Underground power in the street
• New Rheem 315L hot water system
You will often find kids playing in the street whilst the parents watch from their driveways, making this the perfect home in a great family friendly estate. This home is located within a short distance to St Andrews Catholic Primary School and a short drive to Ferny Grove Schools and shops.
Ferny Grove is a highly sought-after suburb on the north western fringe of the city, approximately 12km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD. This is a child friendly area with neighbouring parklands, bush walking tracks and great primary and high schools as well as day care facilities. The transport infrastructure with the Ferny Grove rail corridor and adjoining bus services provides an excellent service for commuters to the CBD and surrounding suburbs.