This three bedroom postwar home sitting on a 607m2 allotment, offers many opportunities; you could renovate, build your dream home, develop (STCA) or have as an investment. Your options are truly endless.
Built in 1960, this classic home offers polished hardwood floors throughout, a covered deck that overlooks the large backyard and a centralised kitchen. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned.
For your further consideration:-
• Air-conditioned throughout (split systems)
• Two bedrooms have built-in robes
• In the kitchen you will find a corner pantry and Euromaid electric stove & oven
• The bathroom has double vanities and a shower over the bath
• There is a separate toilet in the laundry
• Double carport at the rear of the property
• Solar electricity
• Small rain water tank
• Thermann hot water tank
• Rates $586.30 per quarterÃÆ’Ã’¢€¨
The home promises a lifestyle for all buyers as it has endless options for further renovations, building your dream home or develop. With such a magnificent parcel of land in this location, this rare property should not be overlooked!
Murarrie is known to many locals as a “hidden gem”. It boarders Morningside, Cannon Hill, Hemmant and Tingalpa and is easy access to the Gateway Motorway connecting you to the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast & Brisbane
Airport. This eastern riverside suburb is approximately 10km from the Brisbane CBD and is about 9.4 square kilometres. It has 13 parks, great schools and has several major shopping precincts close-by. With great shops, restaurants and the arrival of Brew Dog, is Murarrie the up and coming suburb!!