Situated in a quiet location with year round breezes, this elevated three (3) bedroom home has a large kitchen that is centralised to allow convenience and connection to the dining and living room. There is maximum functionality in the kitchen with a Haier dishwasher, Westinghouse stove and oven, pantry and plenty of cupboards to store all your kitchen needs.
Home to three bedrooms, a central two-way bathroom, timber floors, open plan lounge and dining that flows out onto the front porch, a multiple purpose room with bar downstairs and a large alfresco outdoor patio area, this home has all the conveniences you need.
For your further consideration:-
• Enjoy entertaining out in the covered alfresco patio area
• Let the kids play in the large fully fenced backyard.
• Haier dishwasher
• Westinghouse stove oven
• Plenty of cupboards
• Hardwood timber floors
• New carpet
• Freshly painted
• Split Airconditioning system in the living room & master bedroom
• French doors off the dining room that opens up to the front porch which allows the wonderful breezes to flow
• Internal stairs
• Built ins in each bedroom
• Laundry shoot from the bathroom
• Two way bathroom to Master bedroom
• Second powder room downstairs
• Storage in hallway
• There is a large storage room in the garage – great of your camping gear, a wine cellar, gardening tools, the options are endless
• A bar is located downstairs
• Multi purpose room
• Security Screens
• Remote garage
Everton Park State School and public transport are within walking distance whilst its a quick drive to private schools, local shops and the thriving Park Lane dining precinct.
Only 8 km from the CBD Everton Park has become a real estate hot spot amongst savvy investors, renovators and astute home owners. With easy access to major transport corridors including South Pine Road, Old Northern Road and through to Stafford Road and the M7 tunnel and Airport Link beyond commuting is a breeze.
Everton Park is fast growing and offers many lifestyle options being located within easy access to the popular bikeways and amongst the central hub of activities, sport and community events at the very popular Teralba Park.