Enjoy the convenience of Villa style living at 1/23 Grays Rd, Gaythorne. Positioned at the rear of the complex, the layout and flow will be sure to impress. Coupled with a large outdoor patio area; perfect for entertaining, three large bedrooms, a deck off the master which also has a large ensuite, walk-in robe and a separate study nook.
You will enjoy entertaining your family and friends in your contemporary open plan kitchen, living and dining that flows out to the covered patio area. The only thing left to do is unpack and be the envy of your all friends and family in this low maintenance villa home that is within walking distance of shops and public transport.
For your further convenience:-
• Large outdoor covered patio area that is the centre of the Villa
• Double vanity in ensuite, with large shower
• Large walk-in robe in the Master bedroom
• The Master is positioned at the rear of the Villa and has a private deck
• Study nook that overlooks the covered patio area
• Linen & storage cupboards are located in the hallway
• Low set, Crimsafe, alarm & water tank
• Louvre windows throughout
• Open plan kitchen with plenty of storage, electric stove, oven and dishwasher
• Fully fenced
• Lockup remote controlled garage
• Tiled living spaces and carpet in the bedrooms
• Main bathroom has a shower & bath
• Separate toilet
• Built in robes in the second and third bedrooms
Body Corporate information (approx) (THE PARKSIDE TERRACES CTS 40643):-
• Administration fund $400.00 (01/10/20 to 31/01/21)
• Sinking fund $290.00 (01/10/20 to 31/01/21)
• Rates $291.75 per quarter
A bit about Gaythorne.
• Approximately 7km to Brisbane CBD
• Gaythorne Train Station a short walk along with the bus network
• Enoggera Military Army Barracks approx. 800m to the Samford Rd entrance.
• Gaythorne RSL is approximately 1.2km
• Brookside Shopping Centre approx. 2.2km
• There are several primary and high schools close-by, both state and private
Gaythorne is located eight kilometres from the Brisbane Central Business District and is located on the north-west part of the city. It has a population of approximately 3,000 people. Architecturally, the suburb is made up of predominantly units, town homes and post-war single dwellings.