Located in the popular suburb of Bracken Ridge and in the well maintained Bracken Central Complex, this property is an excellent opportunity to invest with a long term tenant (10 years) in place.
This 2 story stand-alone townhouse has no common wall, giving you the extra space from the neighbors. The lower level has an air-conditioned open plan living and dining area, a modern kitchen, and has the bonus of a powder room and a separate laundry. Also there is a large covered outdoor area perfect for entertaining.
On the upper level, the master bedroom has an ensuite, walk in robe, air-conditioning and has the added benefit a private balcony to have some quiet time. The other 2 bedrooms have built-in robes & ceiling fans and are serviced by a large family bathroom.
This property presents the perfect opportunity for investors with a gross rental yield of over 6%, creating great value. Everything you need is close by with public transport, schools, childcare, TAFE, and a shopping complex with restaurants, are all within walking distance.
– Air-conditioned master bedroom with private balcony
– Ceiling fans to bedrooms
– Air-conditioned living area
– Covered outdoor entertainment area
– Security screens throughout
– Single garage with remote access and internal entry
– Family friendly complex with swimming pool and fully equipped gym
– Minutes to all amenities and schools
– Conveniently located to BCC bus routes (330 / 331 City Bus)
An inspection of this property should be a high priority. Please contact Greg Deeks on 0431 716 953 to discuss the property further or to book an inspection.