Opportunities like this do not present themselves very often, so you’ll have to act fast. Set in one of the most sought after pockets of Everton Hills is this large four bedroom, two & a half bathroom home that has the size, comfort & convenience that you could ever desire. Centrally located is this fantastic home that has so much to offer you and your family, ducted zoned air-conditioning for the hottest days and all of the size & space to suit a growing family.
Set amidst landscaped gardens this low maintenance home that is sure to impress. Formal & informal living areas allow entertaining as casually as you like or hosting a formal dinner party with family & friends….the choices are yours to choose. The generously sized kitchen provides the chef in your family all the bench & storage space you require & with new appliances, cooking is a breeze.
• Four large bedrooms master with walk-in robe
• Main bedroom with ensuite
• Two bathrooms with a powder room downstairs
• Separate large formal lounge & dining area
• Open plan family room/ meals area
• Ducted zoned air-conditioning & ceiling fans
• Generous size kitchen with stone benchtops
• Upright gas 900mm stove with dishwasher
• Private covered entertaining area
• Vegie gardens to create your own fresh produce
• Double lock up garage with extra storage areas
• Manicured lawns & gardens with an irrigation system installed
• 4.8 KW solar system with 24 panels for energy efficiency
• Gas hot water system
• 5,000ltr rainwater tank
• Fully fenced property with electronic entry
• 773m2 Block
• Convenient central location
This is one home that you need to put at the top of your list of ‘Must See’ properties to avoid disappointment. Call Beth now to ensure you have an opportunity to secure this sensational property for you & your family.
Walking & cycling track – 450m
Coffee Club – 700m
Birds & the Bees Café/bar – 1.1km
Gymnasium – 2.2km
Local dog park – 950m
Prince of Peace Secondary – 1.1km
Prince of Peace Primary School – 1.4km
McDowall State Primary – 2.2km
Northside Christian College – 2.6km
North West Hospital – 3km
Brookside Shopping Centre -2km
Arana Hills Shopping Centre -2km
Mitchelton Train – 2.5km
CBD – 11km
Everton Hills is a fast-growing gem with plenty of sweeping bikeways throughout, parks and surrounded by nature, this place is capturing the hearts of many buyers for this sought after suburb. Being only 13km from the city with local facilities within walking distance it is easy to see why people are falling in love. Families have the ease with local schools nearby like the very popular Prince of Peace, McDowall state school and Northside Christian College.
Facilities for your local trades, hardware, automotive services and local shops located at Camelia Avenue, Chinook Street and Queens Road will make living easy. Local shopping Centre’s only minutes away Brookside Shopping Centre, Kmart Arana Hills or a short drive to shop till you drop at Chermside.
Once discovered locals stay in this gorgeous suburb and if you would like to know further about Everton Hills, I am happy to assist.