With a fantastic façade and perched high on a private and elevated 930m2 block, in a quiet cul-de-sac, this family rendered brick and tile home emphasises sophisticated yet comfortable living. Seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living spaces, envious panoramic views, landscaped gardens, this home certainly has a wow factor and endless charm, the perfect solution for relaxed family living.
* Four good size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, master with walk-in robe and spacious ensuite;
* Practical wrap-around balcony adjoining the master bedroom from which to watch the world go by, views out to Moreton, Brisbane CBD and mountain ranges – a full 180 degree aspect!
* Three bathrooms, including ensuite and main with separate bathtub upstairs and separate bathroom including shower and powder room downstairs;
* Open plan kitchen with outdoor servery which includes a beautiful external timber benchtop, breakfast bar, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, microwave nook, stainless steel electric cooktop, oven and rangehood;
* Covered outdoor entertaining area which overlooks fantastic south-easterly views and the inviting above ground pool, perfect for dining and entertaining in the warmer months;
* Air-conditioning in every bedroom as well as reverse-cycle air-conditioning downstairs in each living area and ceiling fans in 3 of the 4 bedrooms;
* Formal lounge and dining as well as informal dining and separate media room or rumpus;
* Security screens throughout, both upstairs and downstairs;
* Separate internal laundry with access outside;
* Remote two-car garage with internal access and extra storage options;
* Practical store room outside (approx. 5m x 3m);
* Large garden shed;
* Side access;
* Landcaped gardens, secure and fully fenced yard with flat grassy areas for children to play as well as cubby house and sand pit;
Located within the Eatons Hill State School and Albany Creek High School Catchment, this home offers a superb level of convenience providing easy access to parkland, bike tracks, shopping, cafes and schools.
Come and see for yourself what this outstanding home can offer you and your family. Call or email to arrange inspection times that suit you.
IGA Eatons Hill: 1.3km or 3 min approx. drive
Woolworths Eatons Hill and specialty shops: 2.5km or 5 min approx. drive
Coles Albany Creek and specialty shops: 3.8km or 7 min approx. drive
Eatons Hill Hotel: 2.3km or 5 min approx. drive
Albany Links Golf Course: 2.3km or 5 min approx. drive
Albany Creek Leisure Centre: 4.2km or 8 min approx. drive
Eatons Hill State School: 1.7km or 4 min approx. drive
Albany Creek State High School: 4.7km or 9 min approx. drive
Bus 359: 794m approx.
Westfield Chermside: 11.9km or 19 min approx. drive
Prince Charles & St Vincent’s Hospital: 12.6km or 19 min approx. drive
Brisbane CBD: 24km or 32 min approx. drive
Eatons Hill is a vibrant, family orientated suburb located 15kms from the Brisbane CBD in the North of Brisbane. Surrounded by quality primary schools, high schools and childcare centres, with additional bus services to transport children to many other private schools throughout Brisbane North. Local amenities include the highly popular Eatons Hill Hotel & Function Centre, cafes, restaurants and three major supermarkets, to cater for the hugely family supported community. Direct public transport links to the CBD, Westfield Chermside and the Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals.