Set on an enviable 629m2 allotment in the sought after suburb of Mitchelton, this three bedroom home showcases modern and practical design details allowing for an easy family lifestyle.
Creating a setting that will be the envy of guests, this home boasts an in-ground pool, a large flat backyard, modern kitchen and dining that flows out to the covered deck, polished timber floorboards and a multi-purpose room that could be used as a study and second living space.
• Chef electric stove & oven
• Soft close cupboards and a corner pantry in the kitchen
• Euromaid dishwasher
• Fans throughout
• Freshly painted
• Hardwood floors
• Deck off rear overlooking large garden and pool
• Front balcony
• Security screens
• Split air-conditioning in the Master bedroom and multi-purpose room
• Built-in robes each bedroom
• Separate bath & separate shower
• Multi-purpose room with study desk
• Window blinds throughout
• Toilet & laundry in the garage
• Double garage with electric doors
• Painted garage floor
• Access from garage to back yard
• Fully fenced
• Under stair storage
• Linen cupboard in hallway
A BIT ABOUT MITCHELTON
Within 8km of Brisbane CBD, Mitchelton is the perfect place to raise a family with its leafy neighbourhood, mix of character and contemporary properties, superb train and bus transport system and access to both large and boutique shopping facilities.
With a choice of many lovely streets, parks and bikeways this is a safe and friendly suburb suitable for families, professionals, retirees/downsizers and investors alike. Blackwood Street has a great choice of cafes in addition to the monthly Jan Power farmers market on the first Sunday of every month – you will love living here in Mitchelton.