Presented with impeccable character details and a modern aesthetic, the “Barneath” residence at 58 Elliott St, allows you to relax and entertain with ease, as the home seamlessly flows from one magnificent zone to another. Stunning polished concrete floors and recycled brickwork transverses to a generous open-plan kitchen, dining and living room that seamlessly flows to the outdoor entertaining and pool area.
A phenomenal gourmet kitchen will leave you wanting for nothing. This immaculate culinary space includes a concrete island bench with backlit marble splash, a full suite of Vzug appliances, an integrated fridge, butlers pantry and black granite stone bench tops. Just steps away is the glass-encased wine room that features a wall of recycled railway sleepers and marble.
Recycled bridge girders from Kyogle support the Mezzanine level, that overlooks the grand space below. Completing this upper level are five bedrooms, three ensuites, a separate bathroom, living room that opens out to a balcony and a lavish master retreat with a large walk-in robe. An opulent ensuite includes dual vanities, marble bench tops, a freestanding bath and a separate shower.
Outstanding features include:-
• Polished concrete floors throughout
• Recycled brick walls
• A front sitting room which is a great place to relax
• Guest suite with walk-in robes and ensuite or you can use it as a home office
• Mudroom off the garage
• In the kitchen you will appreciate the Vzug Combi-steam XSL, Vzug Combair SL oven, integrated Vzug Adora dishwasher, Pitt Gas 4 burner stove, under strip lighting, marble back splash, Fisher & Paykel integrated fridge, soft close draws and cupboards and a concrete island bench with backlit marble; perfect for entertaining
• Wine room with backlit marble, Vintec wine and beverage fridges
• The living room has a recycled brick feature wall and a polished concrete bench seat that flows to the outdoor through a large bifold window
• Powder room with concrete bench
• Alfresco pizza oven, Beef Eater BBQ, beverage fridge, powder room, Travertine tiles and a salt water pool.
• The stairs have a glass balustrade with recycled timber treads “circa 1860” from Brisbane Frog’s Hollow, Recycled bridge girders from Kyogle
• Original pine flooring has been polished
• Separate bathroom with free-standing bath, shower and toilet
• The master bedroom is carpeted with a private balcony, walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite
• Bedroom two and three are carpeted with built-in robes
• Bedroom four is carpeted with VJ walls, a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Bedroom five is carpeted with VJ walls, a walk-in robe, ensuite and access to the side balcony
• The front living room has recycled flooring, VJ walls and opens out to the side balcony
• Garage, Merlin remote garage door
• Lighting is controlled by Casambi
• 415 litre evacuated tube solar hot water
• Natural gas
• Pheonix tap-ware throughout
• Daiken air-conditioning system 26KW controlled by My Air
This beautifully renovated residence with unrivalled street appeal is set on an impressive 810sqm allotment. Close to schools, shops, public transport, and Kalinga Park, this exquisite residence is approximately seven kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD.
Located close to many well known schools such as Eagle Junction State School, Nundah State High School, Clayfield College, Mary MacKillop College, Saint Rita’s College and Saint Margaret’s Anglican Girls School.