Currently achieving $350 a week as well as low body corporate levies, this low-maintenance townhouse generates a healthy rental yield and would be a perfect addition to an investment portfolio. Also ideal as a first home, with your estimated mortgage lower than monthly rent. Situated in the growing suburb of Griffin, this popular community has all amenities close by including Westfield North Lakes and is only approximately 30 minutes from Brisbane CBD and approximately 50 minutes drive to the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
* 3 Spacious, carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, master with impressive 3 x panel built-in wardrobe.
* 2 Stylish Bathrooms including ensuite, bathtub in main bathroom and additional toilet/powder room downstairs;
* Single lock up remote garage with internal access and storage options;
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, electric cooktop/oven, rangehood, pantry and breakfast bar;
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom as well as fans to all bedrooms;
* Security screens and vertical blinds throughout;
* Internal laundry with storage;
* Gas hot water system;
* Covered and private outdoor entertaining area with side access;
* Low body corporate levies;
* Onsite property management
* Barbeque facility and community area Swimming Pool
– Approx.5 mins drive to Bruce Highway
– Approx.7 mins drive to Westfield North Lakes
– Approx.4 mins drive to Murrumba Downs Train Station
– Approx.3 mins drive to Griffin State School
– Approx. 31 min drive to Brisbane CBD
– Approx. 25 mins drive to Brisbane Airport
This townhouse is an affordable and feasible option both as an investment or first home. Call or email to arrange an inspection time that suits you or for further information.