With 2 Street access, this Gorgeous 5 Bedroom has all the luxuries and space for a growing family.
Balconies and lawns over looking the parklands, you have your private retreat home all year long. Located minutes walk from the local shopping centers, schools, child care centers, cafes and freeways.
Only 5 years old, there is literally no money spared while designing and construction, this property is probably the best house in Fitzgibbon. The house features wider hallways, higher ceilings, ducted aircon, extra large rooms, modern stainless steel appliances.
The ground floor contains 1 bedroom, 1 Study ( Which can also be used as 6th bedroom) and full bathroom/Shower. Spacious modern open plan Kitchen with 900mm Stainless steel Gas stove, Extra Wide Stone Benchtop and walk in Butlers Pantry. 2 Living rooms that opens into the covered patio area followed by well kept lawn areas overlooking bushlands.
Upstairs has 4 massive bedrooms with separate Bathroom / Shower and Toilet and a living area. The Master Bedroom has ensuite, dual wash basins, walk in Wardrobes.
– Generous floor area of 296 sqm
– 5 Massive Bedrooms plus Study (6th Bedroom)
– Master bedroom with Ensuite and Walk in Wardrobs
– 3 Bathrooms
– 2 Car Garage
– Modern Kitchen with 900mm Gas Stove, Extra Wide Ceasar Stone kitchen Bench and walk in Butlers Pantry
– 3 Spacious Living rooms
– Luxury Fittings and accessories
– Ducted Air Conditioner System throughout the house
– 2 street access (Walkway from William Bay Park Way and Car Access from Mirima Lane)
– Norris Road State School (1.8 km)
– Taigum State School (2.1 km)
– Aspley State School (2.4 km)
– Bracken Ridge Plaza (550 mtr)
– Fitzgibbon Child Care Centre (750 mtr)
– Westfield Chermside (7 km)
– Brisbane CBD (18 km)
– Brisbane Airport ( 19 km)
This gorgeous property wont last on the market. For private inspection, please contact Gary on 0481 350 694 or firstname.lastname@example.org