Newly upgraded, freshly painted throughout and ready to call home, this lowset timber residence is in an ideal location, being in an extremely quiet street and elevated, capturing great breezes from the East. Walking distance to seemingly endless parkland and bike tracks as well as a 3 minute commute to Westfield Chermside. Suiting a broad market – entry-level buyers; busy city commuters; downsizers, and investors, this property will appeal to most due to the practical configuration, large usable block and overall the neat and tidy condition.
* Freshly painted internally and new skirting boards;
* 3 good size bedrooms;
* Freshly polished hardwood timber flooring throughout lounge/dining and bedrooms;
* Updated bathroom with new vanity/tapware/tiles, new bath and separate toilet;
* Bright, updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, dual basin.
* New 7.1Kw reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the lounge/dining area;
* New LED lighting throughout and new power points/switches;
* New ceiling fans in all bedrooms and lounge/dining area;
* New internal doors;
* Separate laundry with new flooring and laundry tub;
* Single carport with side access – great for keeping a boat/trailer/caravan;
* Fully fenced, practical 607m2 elevated block with plenty of backyard space for a large shed, pool or extensions to the existing property.
* Freshly painted front entrance and rear deck;
* Garden shed;
* Low maintenance gardens;
* Plenty of natural light and an East-facing block;
* Excellent neighbourhood;
* Walking distance to Geebung train station and bus stops;
* Westfield Chermside is a convenient 3 minute drive away.
If you are looking for a low maintenance and centrally located home on a great block, that has easy access to shops, transport, schools and parkland, contact Taryn Phillips today.