Set in a small complex of nine and conveniently located moments to shops, cafes and transport, this stylish apartment impresses with its modern finishes and spacious light filled interiors.
Positioned at the back of the complex catching the morning sun on the balcony providing a refreshing peaceful start to the day. Allowing for a blend of indoor and outdoor entertainment, the open plan living, dining and kitchen spills out through the glass sliding door to reveal a comfortable size balcony perfect for enjoying BBQs with friends. The kitchen offers a streamlined style with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops.
Enjoy the convenience of a short commute to the CBD or airport, parkland directly over the road and moments to shops, cafes and transport all within walking distance from your front door.
– Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen opening to generous sized balcony
– Streamlined kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and plentiful storage
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite and private balcony
– High ceilings, air conditioning, fans and security screens
– Modern neutral tones throughout
– Secure parking
– Built in 2016
– Body corp fees: approx. $761 per quarter
– Council rates: approx. $407 per quarter