One of the few units in Chermside that has its own exclusive solar panels (2.7kW, 11 panels) as well as very low body corporate levies, this low maintenance unit will save you money and an ideal lifestyle choice for those that have busy schedules. Located in a quiet back street of Chermside, yet only minutes from all the action of Westfield Chermside, it is undoubtedly a very convenient place to reside.
* 2.7kW solar panel system (11 panels) on roof exclusively for this unit – a great saving per annum on electricity!
* Two oversized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning in master bedroom, ceiling fan in second bedroom;
* Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop, rangehood, electric oven, as well as plenty of cupboard space, dual basin and large pantry.
* Updated bathroom, heating lamps/exhaust, and tasteful colour scheme.
* Parquetry flooring throughout the kitchen and living areas;
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in living area;
* Spacious remote garage heaps of extra storage options and a high tilt door (great for larger cars). Laundry located in garage.
* Front door security screen;
* Low maintenance lifestyle;
* Located at the rear of the complex – quiet, elevated and private;
* Low body corporate levies;
* Only 6 units in the complex;
Easy walking distance to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 minute walk), Chermside Interchange Bus terminal (10 minute walk) and bus stops around the corner in Hilltop Avenue and Wallace Street (approx. 300m distance) and the Prince Charles and St Vincent’s hospital grounds (approx. 490m distance).
Come and see for yourself why this is a great place to live! Inspections can be made for any time that suits your schedule.