Within easy walking distance to public transport, shops/cafes, Virginia Golf Club and parkland, this solid lowset brick & tile home on a 622m2 block is available from 24th July.
* Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboards, electric cooktop, spacious pantry, and dual basin
* 3 good-sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and two with built-in wardrobes
* Lounge/dining area
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Separate toilet
* Security screens throughout
* Internal laundry and storage area
* Single garage with plenty of extra storage options and a second garage door out to the backyard. Perfect for storing trailers/additional cars.
* 3m x 3m garden shed
Within easy walking distance to Banyo train station, convenience stores, Virginia Golf Club, Banyo retail centre which includes Woolworths and specialty stores, All In Brewing Company, St Pius’ Catholic Primary School and Earnshaw State College as well close proximity to Brisbane domestic and international airports, Gateway arterial motorway, Australian Catholic University and Nudgee Beach.
For viewing times or to arrange a private inspection, email our team and we will endeavor to work in with your schedule. Applications can be submitted by clicking the ‘apply’ button. For further information contact us via email or phone and we’ll be happy to assist.