This practical and architecturally designed executive residence is a cut above the rest.
Comprising of four spacious bedrooms, three living areas, two bathrooms and a double lock up garage, this property has enough room for all of the family. The master has an ensuite and a walk-in robe, as well as access to a private balcony. There is a separate media room and a living area on each level – a perfect work from home solution or parents/teenagers retreat. A double garage with internal access is at the front of the property and a spacious undercover patio area at the rear, an ideal spot for entertaining friends and family. Pets are also considered for this property.
– Four spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes;
– Chef’s kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances;
– Large media room/study or 5th bedroom downstairs;
– Open plan living/dining area that opens onto rear patio and fully fenced backyard;
– Two contemporary bathrooms with extra powder room downstairs;
– Master has a walk-in robe and ensuite;
– A living area on both levels;
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in living area and main bedroom;
– Separate laundry and plenty of storage;
– Security screens throughout;
– Remote double lock-up garage with internal access and extra storage space;
– Pet friendly property
Only 8kms from the CBD, this perfect family home is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac of Mitchelton. It is located within the Mitchelton State School and State High School catchment areas, perfect for those with school-aged children. Brookside Shopping Centre is a short drive, and public transport options are conveniently located. For those who like to dine out, there are plenty of food options along the Blackwood Street precinct, which is a few minutes away.
Get in quick, this spacious home won’t last.