Situated on a fully fenced and private 405m2 block overlooking parkland, this spacious split-level brick & tile family residence is in a quiet and highly sought-after pocket of Geebung. Within walking distance to Geebung train station/bus terminal, local convenience stores and parkland as well as a few minutes’ drive to Westfield Chermside and the Prince Charles/St Vincent’s Hospital/medical precinct.
Comprising of 3 bedrooms plus downstairs study nook, master with ensuite, two spacious living areas as well as both a large entertainer’s balcony and covered patio area, there is plenty of room for the whole family.
* 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and main with walk-in robe
* Two bathrooms, master with impressive ensuite with separate shower/bath
* Two spacious living areas, upstairs living area which opens out to the entertainer’s balcony overlooking parkland and downstairs rumpus + study area which connects to the covered patio.
* Modern, open-plan kitchen which includes plenty of cupboard/bench space, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, electric cooktop and oven
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the lounge and main bedroom
* Hardwood timber flooring upstairs, tiled living area downstairs and carpeted bedrooms
* Remote lock up garage with internal access as well as off-street parking for a second car
* Separate laundry, separate toilet
* Fully fenced backyard and direct access onto parkland
* Secure storage under the property
* Fabulous location close by to parkland, schools, shops and transport.
Those searching for a spacious home, in a family friendly neighbourhood, in a convenient location, should inspect as soon as possible as properties like this do not last in Geebung.
For viewing times or to arrange a private inspection, email our team and we will endeavour to work in with your schedule. Applications can be submitted by clicking the ‘apply’ button. For further information contact us via email or phone and we’ll be happy to assist.
Rent: $750 p/w
Bond: $3,000 (4 weeks)
Available: Friday, 16th February 2024
Water usage payable